We can provide care and support services for older people, people living with disabilities, family carers, people coping at home after hospital or illness and for families with children who have special needs.
Our friendly and skilled staff can help you with housekeeping, personal care tasks, respite care, companionship, personal security and home maintenance.
- Kare one is NDIS ready
- Disability service provider registered with Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS)
- Kare One is able to manage your entire package, including case management.
Help When You Need It
Our services are available seven days a week throughout the year. We can organise services in an emergency, just for a short time or on a regular basis. We can tailor the services to your needs and provide you with help when you need it.
We offer a wide range of home support programs and services to help people at home:
Home Support Services:
- Personal / Attendant Care – helping with showering, dressing and grooming
- Home Care – cleaning, cooking, shopping, laundry, making beds, paying bills
- Respite Care – support when family carers are unavailable or need a break
- Companionship – sharing time at home or accompanying on outings and activities
- Live-In care – where full time supports are required
Improve safety, security, independence and access at home with simple home adaptations, modifications and maintenance, and with inexpensive independent living aids and equipment.
We can maintain your home with general home repairs, one-off or regular maintenance, spring cleaning and clearing of gutters. If you need your home environment adapted for better access or safety, we can arrange a specialist assessment, install grabrails inside and outside, replace unsafe steps or landings, build ramps, provide made-to-measure chair/bed raisers or install lever style handles or taps.